Sustainers Re-Member Campaign
We miss you! Perhaps you didn’t know it, but your membership with the Junior League of Jackson has lapsed, and we want you back!
During our Sustainers Re-Member campaign, we are asking you, one of our highly valued Sustaining members, to once again join the ranks of our esteemed membership. Now through November 1, we are offering a special incentive for any Sustainers desiring to renew their membership by waiving both reinstatement fees and late payment fees (a savings of $100!). To renew your membership, you would simply pay $85 Sustainer dues.
Not only will your membership benefit JLJ, we hope that it will provide value to you as well. In 2019-2020, we hope that you will unlock the possibilities of just a few of our many Sustainer benefits, including:
• The ability to sponsor a candidate for membership,
• Organized volunteer opportunities designed specifically for Sustainer participation, including Rockin’ Mamas, Feed-a-Family and Joyful Noise,
• Invitations to exclusive Sustainer events throughout the year, including Sustainer Fall Luncheon,
• Access to JLJ member-only discounts at Mistletoe Marketplace, Junior League Jumble, Touch a Truck Jackson and the inaugural Women’s Leadership Summit, and
• League-wide training opportunities, including a Day of Service that will allow you to share your love of voluntarism with the entire community.
Please consider “re-membering” JLJ by paying the annual $85 Sustainer dues and rejoining the women who continue to sustain the important and critical work of the Junior League of Jackson. We hope to see you again soon!